Today, many organizations and managers face new challenges every day. One critical aspect of the challenges that managers lack in is within the planning stage. You have been asked by your manager to conduct a preliminary search of recommending the two most common types of contemporary planning techniques .
- Compare and contrast these two techniques, with particular emphasis on the implications of these techniques for the manager and the organization.
- Which technique better aligns to your workplace? Why?
- Explain why the technique that would not work within your workplace.
- What steps would you recommend your manager to take to plan in his/her decision making?
- Defend your viewpoint with business article collections
The solution consists of a 5-page powerpoint presentation about the two most common contemporary planning techniques, scenario planning and project management. References are included.