Can you help me get started on this??
Assume that you are a consultant and you are advising an organization. They are interested but you want to make sure that they will buy into your project-- that is, give you the green light to continue to hire or pay you. Make a good presentation to the organization.
1. Project Proposal: Determine a project to complete. In one to two pages, summarize your proposed project. Some items to include are the purpose for the project, who the customer is, a general description of the scope of the project, a projected list of project deliverables appropriate to this project, what type of work will be done, and estimated timeframes. Organize the proposal using appropriate headings and formatting.
2. Business Case: Using the information that was compiled in the project proposal, prepare a Business Case for this project.
3. Scope Statement: Create a scope statement for the project.
4. Work Breakdown Schedule: Create a Work Breakdown Schedule for your project.
5. Initial Project Plan: Using Microsoft Project, create a project file for the project. Make any necessary changes to the Environment options and choose a calendar for the project. Edit the project properties as necessary. Add task components. Include normal tasks, summary tasks, and milestones.
6. Updated Project Plan with Scheduling Requirements: Review your initial project plan and add dependency links, task constraints, and deadlines to the project plan.
Hello. I provide the following to assist you. Obviously, this would be quite extensive if I completed all of these tasks for you. I have provided you a basic overview/outline of each area that you need to complete as this assignment is more extensive than I originally thought. If you need clarification, please let me know. I will of course provide any clarification or additional assistance regarding this project. I provide the following to you to being your project. Please contact me if you need further input after reviewing.
1. Project Proposal: Determine a project to complete In one to two pages, summarize your proposed project. Some items to include are the purpose for the project, who the customer is, a general description of the scope of the project, a projected list of project deliverables appropriate to this project, what type of work will be done, and estimated timeframes. Organize the proposal using appropriate headings and formatting.
Project Chosen: Updating four year old computers in your organization.
Purpose of Project: This project is designed to provide input for updating four year old computers for your organization.
Customer: ABC Company
Scope of the project:
PROJECT OBJECTIVE: To upgrade computers in the organization that are less than four years old. Furthermore, to replace computers in the organization that are more than four years old, with a cost not to exceed $50,000.00.
A. 10 Computers, with monitor, hard drive, software, keyboard, and mouse
B. Software upgrades for 10 computers
C. New server/network computer
D. Upgrade router
Type of work to be done:
A. Replace any computers that are more than 4 years old
B. Upgrade any computers that are less than 4 years old
C. Ensure all computers have the same software to avoid any miscommunication in the network ...
This solution discusses the creation of a project proposal.