Can you help me get started on this??
Assume that you are a consultant and you are advising an organization. They are interested but you want to make sure that they will buy into your project-- that is, give you the green light to continue to hire or pay you. Make a good presentation to the organization.
1. Project Proposal: Determine a project to complete. In one to two pages, summarize your proposed project. Some items to include are the purpose for the project, who the customer is, a general description of the scope of the project, a projected list of project deliverables appropriate to this project, what type of work will be done, and estimated timeframes. Organize the proposal using appropriate headings and formatting.
2. Business Case: Using the information that was compiled in the project proposal, prepare a Business Case for this project.
3. Scope Statement: Create a scope statement for the project.
4. Work Breakdown Schedule: Create a Work Breakdown Schedule for your project.
5. Initial Project Plan: Using Microsoft Project, create a project file for the project. Make any necessary changes to the Environment options and choose a calendar for the project. Edit the project properties as necessary. Add task components. Include normal tasks, summary tasks, and milestones.
6. Updated Project Plan with Scheduling Requirements: Review your initial project plan and add dependency links, task constraints, and deadlines to the project plan.
Hello. I provide the following to assist you. Obviously, this would be quite extensive if I completed all of these tasks for you. I have provided you a basic overview/outline of each area that you need to complete as this assignment is more extensive than I originally thought. If you need clarification, please let me know. I will of course provide any clarification or additional assistance regarding this project. I provide the following to you to being your project. Please contact me if you need further input after reviewing.
1. Project Proposal: Determine a project to complete In one to two pages, summarize your proposed project. Some items to include are the purpose for the project, who the customer is, a general description of the scope of the project, a projected list of project deliverables appropriate to this project, what type of work will be done, and estimated timeframes. Organize the proposal using appropriate headings and formatting.
Project Chosen: Updating four year old computers in your organization.
Purpose of Project: This project is designed to provide input for updating four year old computers for your organization.
Customer: ABC Company
Scope of the project:
PROJECT OBJECTIVE: To upgrade computers in the organization that are less than four years old. Furthermore, to replace computers in the organization that are more than four years old, with a cost not to exceed $50,000.00.
A. 10 Computers, with monitor, hard drive, software, keyboard, and mouse
B. Software upgrades for 10 computers
C. New server/network computer
D. Upgrade router
Type of work to be done:
A. Replace any computers that are more than 4 years old
B. Upgrade any computers that are less than 4 years old
C. Ensure all computers have the same software to avoid any miscommunication in the network ...
This solution discusses the creation of a project proposal.
Smith Systems Consulting New Customer Acquisition and Retention Strategy
See attached file.
Individual Assignment: Smith Systems Consulting New Customer Acquisition and Retention Strategy
· Resources: Problem Solution Template
· Develop a paper using the Problem Solution Template.
· Propose a solution to help Smith Systems Consulting create a customer acquisition and retention strategy. Remember that your solution needs to focus on the marketing management concepts covered in the course (see the Mind Maps in Weeks One through Three on your Student Web site). Incorporate appropriate citations from your readings and research.View Full Posting Details