China's business risks:
* Political risks arising from government or other interference
* Lack of transparency and consistency in regulatory, business and accounting practices, which creates uncertainty
* Economic risks arising from volatility in economic growth rates, investment values and exchange rates
* Legal risks occurring from differences in banking and insolvency laws, as well as underdeveloped or unreliable regulatory frameworks
* Communications risks and other cultural issues due to transferring ideas to overseas environments
* Infrastructure risks that impede business development and investment opportunities
* Corruption and fraud risks ...