Can you help me get started with this assignment?
1) As a result of your investigation and analysis, would you recommend a different M&A strategy? Why or why not?
This is for a PowerPoint presentation. Please include citation and references:© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 12:27 am ad1c9bdddf
As the merger between AOL and Time Warner was a failure, I would definitely recommend alterations or modifications to the strategy pursued by AOL and Time Warner for their merger. Although the intent of the merger based on expectations about the potential synergies arising out of the merger of these two companies was not wrong, the transaction process via which merger was accomplished had numerous faults that resulted in failure of the merger. My recommendations are based on strategies that could have been put in place by these companies to make their merger a huge success.
One of the major reasons cited for the failure of the merger was poor cultural fit between the two companies. The management of both the companies should have paid attention to this fact prior to the merger and should have implemented various strategies to address this issue after ...
AOL Time Warner Merger: analyze the risks associated with the M&A strategy
Contemporary Issues in Financial Management
I have to write an essay about the AOL/Time Warner Merger & Acquisition and explain how the organization has created a financial management strategy to manage this Merger & Acquisition. In 1800 words, I have to evaluate the impact of this Merger on Time Warner. In the evaluation be sure to address the following items:
1) Describe the contemporary issue.
2) Describe the financial strategy that Time Warner has created to the contemporary issue.
3) Assess the impact of corporate governance and ethical issues on the organization's strategy.
4) Evaluate the financial situation of the organization prior to any action taking place.
5) Assess the financial situation after the action was taken.
6) Was the organization successful in managing the selected contemporary issue? Why or why not?
Please include an introduction & conclusion and cite any sources used.
Your help is greatly appreciated.