Respond to the following:
I think that product functionality is the one I would choose first.
1. Product functionality - I need transportation to get from one location to the next. Primary function is met which is transportation.
2. Product design - I need a specific type of transportation to get from point one location to the next based on design. Product design will be the focus because the function of a product will determine specifics.
The two have a tendency to work very close with one another because of the use of the product whether it be for normal driving on the highway in dry weather or for snowy/muddy conditions. The features to accommodate are very important. Driving in bad weather condition may require you to have a vehicle with four wheel drive to travel.
In summary, product functionality is determined and satisfied first. Then the product design is streamlined based on the function and how the item is used.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:54 am ad1c9bdddf
Design and functionality go together hand in hand and are inseparable. Design is not just how product looks and feels like; rather, design is how it works. In traditional setup, only a few companies realized that and made design and functionality an integral part of development ...
The response explains whether firms should choose form over function or vice versa.
Management: Team function, listening form of communication
Leadership (both group and team) are directly linked to the observation, diagnosis, internalization, and creation of strategies to address the forces that challenge and form the organization. Effective teams work with organizational issues and opportunities to achieve the desired future direction. Design and construct teams must function in a way that is consistent with the organization's mission, vision, values, context and strategy.
1. Do you think your team is functioning in a way that is consistent with your organization's mission, vision, values, context and strategy. Why or why not?
2. Do you consider that listening is part of communication? Why or why not? support your response with references.
3. Do Leaders communicate with teams differently if they view themselves as directors vs. facilitators? If so, what does this difference look like in the everyday workplace?
4. How do leaders apply communication dynamics to the execution of organizational strategy?
5. Elaborate on the following statement: "Leader's behavior and integrity impacts positively or negatively organizational strategies, vision and innovations." Support your response within references.
'Studies have shown that words account for 7% of the information communicated' (Team Coordination Training Student Guide, 1998). Therefore, in order to achieve effective communication the presenter must ask for feedback.
6. Based on the description above what skills can you share with us regarding achieving effective communication.View Full Posting Details