Not what you're looking for?
1. What strategies do most business organizations use to encourage effective partnerships or alliances with customers? How effectively do organizations build partnerships or alliances with its internal markets; for example, employees, vendors, suppliers, or contractors? What factors relate to its effectiveness?
2. What is the relationship between Market Research (MR) and competitive advantage? What are some specific examples of how MR has led to competitive advantage? Provide an example of an organization using prior or post hoc market research? Which is more desirable? Describe why this is? Use specific examples to illustrate points.
Purchase this Solution
The expert examines the effective partnerships, market research and competitive advantages for business organizations.
Following are strategies used by most of business organizations:
Customer Delight Strategy: Customer delight strategy is used by business organizations to form a partnership or alliance with customers. Under this, the firms adopt ways that result into exceeding perceptions of customers from their expectations. Hence, by managing either expectations or performance, customers are delighted by business organizations.
Customer relationship strategies: By using customer relationship management (CRM) strategies, business organizations form alliance or partnership with customers. Under CRM strategy, views and opinions of customers regarding product features or traits are invited through customer feedback mechanism (Buttle, 2012). These views or opinions are executed by the firms to develop customized product offerings for the customers to ensure strong harmony with them for long term.
Loyalty Rewards: Loyalty rewards are also used by business organizations to encourage effective partnership or alliance with customers. Under this strategy, long term customers are rewarded with some bonus points by the respective firms. For example, ...
- B.Com, University of Ajmer
- M.Com, University of Ajmer
- "Great work!!!! Thank you"
- "Really help!!!thank you."
- "Thanks for answering my question!!"
- "thank you. great guidance."
Purchase this Solution
Free BrainMass Quizzes
This quiz is designed to assess your current ability for determining the characteristics of ethical behavior. It is essential that leaders, managers, and employees are able to distinguish between positive and negative ethical behavior. The quicker you assess a person's ethical tendency, the awareness empowers you to develop a strategy on how to interact with them.
These questions are based on features of the previous word versions that were easy to figure out, but now seem more hidden to me.
This quiz will let you know some of the basics of dealing with older workers. This is increasingly important for managers and human resource workers as many countries are facing an increase in older people in the workforce
This Quiz is compiled of questions that pertain to IPOs (Initial Public Offerings)
This quiz tests your knowledge of the components of the statements of cash flows and the methods used to determine cash flows.