Select an organization with which you are familiar that conducts both domestic and global marketing 350 Words
I have selected Nestle as an organization for this assignment. 350 words.
a) Discuss the high level domestic and global environmental factors that may impact he organizations marketing decision
b) Explain how technology impacts the organizations marketing decisions
c) Analyze the importance of social responsibility and ethics as related to the organization's marketing© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 12:17 am ad1c9bdddf
Discuss the high level domestic and global environmental factors that may impact he organizations marketing decision
High level domestic factors that impact organization's marketing decision making are state of domestic food/beverage industry, domestic economic conditions, competition in the domestic market, pricing of various media such as television, radio and print media, taste and preferences of domestic customers, etc.
High level global environmental factors that affect Nestle's marketing decisions are culture, taste and preferences of each unique foreign market that vary significantly from one country to another, cultural sensitivity issues pertaining to each unique foreign market, competition from local and global players in each domestic market, state of global economy as well as prevailing ...
Discuss the high level domestic and global environmental factors that may impact the organization's marketing decision.
Environmental Factors: Global and Domestic Marketing Decisions
What are the environmental factors that affect global and domestic marketing decisions? Address the following as they relate to Toyota's marketing decisions:
- What influence does global economic interdependence and the effect of trade practices and agreements have?
- What is the importance of physical infrastructure and demographics?
- What is the influence of cultural differences?
- What is the importance of ethics versus legal obligations and social responsibility?
- What is the effect of the influence of international relations and political systems?
- What is the influence of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, as well as the influence of local, national, and international legislation?
- What effect does technology have?View Full Posting Details