1. What are your promotional Objectives? Make sure they are smart
2. What is the key message (Campaign theme) you want your target market to understand? Make sire to state who your target market is. Cite research on your target market so you have it ready for the paper
3. What new slogan will you use for the campaign
4. What type of appeals will you use for the campaign?
5. Briefly discuss what promotional tools you will use. Give general and specific overview of digital© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 8:30 am ad1c9bdddf
The promotional objectives of Sprint Nextel are as follows. It must attract new customers in each segment it is attracting new customers, increasing sales, and expanding market penetration in its target markets (1). Smart promotional objectives are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timed.
In the context of Sprint Nextel its objectives are to attract 1.2 million new customers to Sprintlink, Sprint Web Services, Boost Mobile, and Virgin Mobile within a period of one year.
The key message is reliability. I want my target market to understand is that Sprint provides the most reliable and cost effective services in the market. The voice is clear and loud, and there are no dropped calls. The target market is all adults between the age of 25 and 49. Its target market is rural areas and smaller cities where Sprint leases its PCS spectrum. Its target market is also those areas that are covered by Sprint Rural Alliance (2). One of the key targets of Sprint is the family. It offers family share pack, unlimited family, and ...
The response provides you a structured explanation of communications needed in the marketing plan . It also gives you the relevant references.