Examining Ford Motor Company's recruitment planning processes answer the following questions with detail please:
1. Explain the Ford auto industry key factors such as recruitment issues, challenges, strategies, and projected outcomes that must be considered when creating workforce staffing models.
2. What are some HR policy implications and specific issues and challenges with regard to recruiting personnel for executive and professional positions?
3.Challenges HR managers in Ford Motor Company will face in the future when identifying needed jobs and positions related to strategic goals and then recruiting personnel to meet workforce needs?
4. Issues, trends, and data pertaining to personnel recruitment in Ford Auto industry?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 21, 2019, 1:56 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Explain the Ford auto industry key factors such as recruitment issues, challenges, strategies, and projected outcomes that must be considered when creating workforce-staffing models.
The key factor in Ford auto industry is that there is a shortage of trained technicians. Auto Retailing Today asserts that there is a shortage of trained service technicians. The government is estimating that there are 37,000 vacancies now. Within a period of 4 years it is estimated that the auto industry will need 35,000 technicians.
Ford company has shown prevision in setting up training curricula for specific programs. There are programs for entry levels technicians, specialized technicians and master technicians. These curricula are taught in 100 vocational schools and colleges. The result is that there are 700 personnel who have cleared its training programs and are yet to get jobs.
Also Ford is involved in training and recruiting technical personnel at the dealers. These are personnel who have been trained to do light repairs and maintenance work. Over the last decade Ford has developed a reputation for recruiting, training and rewarding technicians.
The skill level of these technicians is much higher than it was before because most of the cars have computer-driven electronics. This is a situation where without excellent training, technicians will be ineffectual. In this way Ford Motors has been able to ensure that its dealers have excellent technicians. They will be able to handle not only the vehicles of today but also how they are able to service the complex system in tomorrow's cars.
2. What are some HR policy implications and specific issues and challenges with regard to recruiting personnel for ...
This posting gives you an in-depth insight into Recruitment Plans in the Auto industry