1. Use the appropriate descriptive statistics from W2 A2.
2. Assuming that the sample statistics you computed are exactly equivalent to the corresponding population parameters, identify the following:
- What score on recall at Time1 would correspond to an extremely high score?
- What score on recall at Time1 would correspond to an extremely low score?
To find these hypothetical scores, solve for X (your raw score) using the following formula:
X = (±z)(sd) + M, where
z = The z-score cutoff for 5 percent in the tail (±1.645)
sd = Your sample standard deviation
M = Your sample mean
3. Use Minitab to compute z-scores for RecallTime1. Complete the table, indicating the appropriate z-scores corresponding to each of the participants whose score is given.
Subject ID Recall at Time 1 Z-score
4. Write a brief paragraph interpreting these z-scores.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com July 17, 2018, 3:44 am ad1c9bdddf
This solution is comprised of a detailed explanation of the use of Z score as per the situation and question provided. A logical answer is given for every situation for better clarity on using the Z score.