Respond to the following questions in detail:
1. How can managers increase their time to think while managing the deluge of e-mail messages?
2. What are the pros and cons of e-mail as a communication tool?
3. Which barrier to effective communication is more difficult to reduce?
4. To what extent do camera cell phones create ethical problems?
Please respond in detail. A one paragraph response for each question is more than enough. No citations necessary.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 12:55 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Please respond in detail. A one paragraph response for each question is more than enough. No citations necessary. How can managers increase their time to think while managing the deluge of e-mail messages?
One way to increase time is by managing e-mail messages efficiently. This can be done through programs, such as Aid4Mail which churned through mail, sorting and storing, giving the manager more time to think about other business tasks. As a result, the manager will also be able to reduce her or his IT messaging and storage costs, as well as increase her or his time to think about other business things that need to be taken care off. Another way to increase time to think is through considering online collaboration tools that allow the manager to focus on the work to be done. Online collaboration tools help managers by reducing the email deluge that leaves more time for actual decision making, but also streamlines information management that indirectly gives the ...
The solution discusses information technology either help or hindrance.