Why is it important to assess business user attitudes, not just their use of information? 100 words or more.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:39 am ad1c9bdddf
It is very important to assess business user attitudes, and not just the use of information, due to the fact that by assessing business user attitudes an organization can gain a keen ...
I need some help with these questions:
1. What types of project staffing skills have been identified as important for successful IT project managers?
2. What information is typically included in an initial IT project request? In a project charter?
3. What is a work breakdown analysis, and why is this concept important?
4. Why is it important to assess business user attitudes, not just their use of information?
5. How would you respond to the criticism that a proposed IT architecture is not feasible based on today's technology?View Full Posting Details