Describe the key activities performed by IS professionals in each step of the SDLC.
150 words minimum. Please list all sources used.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 9:47 am ad1c9bdddf
The key activities performed by IS professionals in the different phases of SDLC include:
1) The first phase is the preliminary analysis in which the IS professional gathers requirements from the project sponsor about his problems, needs and wants that needs to be resolved via the proposed system. The IS professional evaluates the various alternatives from cost benefit perspective ...
Discusses major activities performed by IS professionals in each step of the SDLC
Software Engineering topics
1. Why are additional personnel generally required during the later stages of system implementation?
2. What are the differences between documentation for end users and system operators?
3. How do training activities differ between end users and system operators?
4. List the types of documentation needed to support maintenance activities. Which documentation types are needed most frequently? Which are needed least frequently?
5. How does implementing a maintenance change differ from developing a new system? How are they similar?
6. Why might system software upgrades not be installed? What are the costs of not installing them?