Describe the five major challenges to systems development.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 11:52 am ad1c9bdddf
Pearson Education (2012) identifies these five major challenges to systems development and specified issues (albeit in question format) that must be confronted:
1.) The difficulty of determining requirements.
- What specifically is system to do?
- How does wedding planner use new system to reserve a room or building?
- What does data entry screen look like?
- How does planner add/reduce facilities once wedding scheduled?
- What should system do when a wedding is cancelled?
- Facility schedule system interface with accounting systems? How?
- Does system need to reserve floor or refrigerator space in restaurant kitchen?
2.) Change in requirements
Systems development, as a dynamic task, has major challenges and issues. This discussion identifies each one of them.
Leadership In Context
Need Assistance With Following Questions To Link In With Leadership Capstone Paper (Appx6-8pgs)
Have attached Leadership Capstone
Leadership in Context: In this chapter, you provide examples of theories and concepts as applied to a real life situation drawn from your personal/professional leadership experience.
1. Description of Situation. Brief description of the event "what happened."
2. Analysis of Situation
a. Systems Perspective (OLCU 602)
b. Organizational Behavior Perspective (OLCU 613)
c. Organizational Development Perspective (OLCU 615)
3. Conclusion. Describe how this application fits within and supports your leadership philosophy (as described in Chapters 1-3).
Final Thoughts. This chapter provides a summary/distillation of what you have learned and what is of most importance to you as a leader.
1. Essence or Major Cornerstones. Based on what you've written, describe the essence or major cornerstones of your leadership philosophy.
2. Evolution of Thinking. How has your thinking changed since you have been on this learning journey?
3. Conclusion. Make a final summary statement about the paper.