Leaders as motivators and Interpersonal skills for leaders.
Develop a section that will talk about each one separately.
Among the traits of leaders as motivators are:
- The ability to inspire, not just command (to be a leader more than a manager or "boss")
- Be willing to make mistakes and admit that you don't have all the answers.
- Be able to delegate tasks to others and to share in the workload and the successes.
- To be able to learn from others.
- The ability to detach oneself from criticism and to take opinions in good faith.
- Be prepared to follow when others may be better leaders for specific tasks.
- Have the ability to build unit and team spirit.
Leadership success can be measured by evaluating leaders against these ...