Your team has finished conducting the training needs assessment for DNA. Performance gaps have been identified within departments. Review the results of the assessment. Complete the following tasks:
1. Create a succinct definition of the training program, as well as a meaningful title.
2. Translate the identified performance gaps into meaningful training objectives. Your objectives should be specific to the different roles and departments identified in the analysis.
3. Suggest training implications for each program objective based on the learning theories presented in power point attachment.
1. Review the Results of the Needs Assessment for DNA
2. Complete the training Objectives Template.
See attachment for solution in proper table format.
Training Program name and summary
DNA's Leadership Expectations Training
The "Leadership Expectations Training" curriculum is focused on developing our leaders understanding of DNA's business model at all levels of the organization. Leaders will also be trained on identifying and establishing synergies between all departments that allows for improved efficiency and success. The goal of this course is to establish clear communication, streamlined processes, and maximized performance that results in sustained on time delivery of our customer's products without compromising our high level of customer quality.
Role and Department: Editorial Department Managers
Training implications based on the learning theories
Clearly Define the Role of the Editorial Dept. Based on using intellectual and attitude skills (Noe, 2008) - this training objective will clearly establish key roles and responsibilities in the Editorial Department and outline problem areas such as priority level of projects, communication to medical, and customer demands. This will be followed by a focus on DNA's business model with a goal of obtaining employee buy in. Focus in this objective will be on employees overall attitude and ...
The "Leadership Expectations Training" curriculum is focused on developing our leaders understanding of DNA's business model at all levels of the organization. Leaders will also be trained on identifying and establishing synergies between all departments that allows for improved efficiency and success.