Conduct an analysis of a recent article and provide their evaluation and outcome expectations in a written paper of 1500-2500 words that discusses:
- A minimum of three general economic principles related to the article
- Identification of three to five macroeconomic indices
- Definition and explanation of the indices e.g., GDP, CPI, and other economic calculations
- Definition and explanation of the indices
- Discussion about what the specific indices mean in relationship to the overall article and how they impact each other
- Appropriate evaluation, decisions and forecasts that could be made from the information.
John Greenwood authored an article entitled 'Annual Economic Outlook 2013' which is appropriate in your posting.
Geenwood (2012) provided the empirical discussion on macroeconomic indices (Real GDP, Nominal GDP, CPI) forecast for 2013 for seven (7) leading economics in the world.
Macroeconomics indices mentioned in the article:
Dominant in the article is the discussion on CPI and Gross Domestic Product.
Consumer Price Index (CPI) - is an indicator of the purchasing power of money and the inflation rate. It shows the buying power in terms of 'basket' of goods and or services compared to that of the immediately preceding year.
Nominal Gross Domestic Product (GDP) - is the total monetary worth of all ...
This is an analysis of an article that describes three general economic principles, three to five macroeconomic indices, definition and explanation of the indices e.g., GDP, CPI.