Please be advice that this is only a discussion not an assignment or a test. I have attached the requirement document for the question below. Thanks
Phased Retirement Options
Analyze the three retirement options you prepared according to the skill builder instructions and make your recommendation to the company about which to implement.
Create a project timeline that allows for the implementation to occur.
Option One-Hourly Paid Consultant/Independent Contractor (while getting full pension and employee retired medical)
Advantages/benefits to company
Advantages/benefits to Employee
1. Easy to structure 1. Can plan ahead when not needed
2. Easy to Plan 2. Allows for extra income
3. Less taxes if hired as a consultant/independent contractor 3. Allows for social network to continue
1. Must pay out full pension 1. Not always working
2. Must pay ...
This solution addresses the pros and cons of three individually designed phased retirement options. This is done from an employers perspective based on costs, benefits other pros and cons to include feasibility of acquiring the needed employees.
Compensation Benefit Package Design Plan
1. As the total rewards director for a large domestic manufacturing company the CEO has announced that they will be opening a new foreign production plant next year in Mexico. This new plant needs to be up and running by the deadline set by the CEO. In order to meet that deadline the company must send ten U. S. based employees, including some upper level managers, to Mexico to get the new plant functional. The CEO has come to you and asked for you to design a comprehensive and effective international compensation package to encourage the employees selected to take the assignment. Draft a memo to the CEO explaining the new international compensation program. In your memo you will need to describe the exact level of pay and benefits you want to commit to the program. For the purposes of this exercise you can assume that all 10 expatriate positions are equal and the domestic equivalent salary is $80,000. Make sure you indicate which base pay calculation you have chosen and what benefits should be offered. Please include APA references.
2. There are many nuances to the design of an acceptable pension program. Design a model program to be offered to the union and explain your rationale.
3. Read the following article:
Summarize the benefits that each company provides to part-time employees. Discuss the pros and cons of offering such benefits to part-time employees. If you were responsible for making the decision of whether or not to provide benefits to part-time employees what would you do, and why? Please include APA references.View Full Posting Details