Based on the Power One organization - summary attached, write a strategic leadership and entrepreneurship analysis of 350- 500 words that addresses the following questions for the highest ranking HR professional for the Power One Solar space.
1. What is your sphere of influence in your organization - from an Human Resource View? Based on this, what impact can you have on the implementation of your business plan?
2. What is your own bias - from the Human Resource function within the organization?
3. What hurdles do you anticipate from the Human Resource Function?
4. What leadership style (s) will you have to demonstrate? Where do you fall short?
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses as it relates to your business and providing Human Resources to the company in efforts to meet its objectives?
6. How can you impact, influence others and your organization to deliver the results you expect?
1. From a HR view, the sphere of influence in my organization is quite strong because HR manager is involved extensively in the strategic planning process of the organization and the input and suggestions of HR managers is considered critical for the success of the strategic plan. Based on this, I can have a major impact on the implementation of the business plan because my suggestions and feedback are duly incorporated in the formulation of the strategic plan of the organization.
2. My own bias is that I tend to work well in organizations that have a flexible culture with effective two way communication, empowered employees and decentralized ...
Addresses questions asked to HR professional of Power One.
Understanding the dynamics of competition and the major players
I really need some serious help getting started with this massive project! Thank you so much.
Summarize in three pages, one of the ten schools from book: Strategy Safari: A Guided Tour Through The Wilds of Strategic Management by Henry Mintzberg, Joseph Lampel and Bruce Ahlstrand; what I need is to Summarize in three pages, one of the ten schools, for example read and summarize "the Design School" in 3 pages.
P.S: If you do not have access to the book, you can have it online by Google it. Be sure that the paper submitted for this assignment is APA styled, 6th ED. And formatted, including all references. Cite inside the paper and show it on the references page. Please 3 pages
Book: Strategy Safari: A Guided Tour Through The Wilds of Strategic Management by Henry Mintzberg, Joseph Lampel and Bruce Ahlstrand;
Understanding the dynamics of competition and the major players, Understanding the competition in the Alternative Energy Industries (AEI) is important. This assignment requires each individual team member to develop an analysis of one of the key AEI. Be sure that the paper submitted for this assignment is APA styled and formatted, including all references. At minimum, your 3 page analysis must include the following:
? Who are the major industry players?
? Develop a Snapshot of each by analyzing the current performance (financials and other key metrics such as units sold by category, units in the pipeline/inventory, and other factors determined through your research).
? Examine what each "giant" is doing to enter new markets, either with new product offerings or new geographic markets,
? Determine how it is entering new markets (i.e. mergers and acquisitions, internal growth, joint ventures).
P.S: Some Alternative Energy Industry (AEI) Links.
You can use many link as you like to help you answers the questions.
1. Understanding the Importance of Firm Resources-as a source of sustainable competitive advantage and for competing on the basis of capabilities to achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
This week's written individual and team assignments are intended to explore the myriad topics that enter into analyzing a firm's resources, its ability to innovate and, also, to discern what and how Value Innovation occurs.
? What are Industry Profit Pools? Individually (I), in a 3 page paper, determine where pools exist in the Alternative Energy Industries AEI. Defend your position with research and create an industry profit pool map. Be sure that the paper submitted for this assignment is APA 6th. ED styled and formatted, including all references.
2. Values Innovation: As a team (T), research the topic of Value Innovation. In a 3 page paper:
? Apply this idea to the Alternative Energy Industries (AEI) (industry) with special attention to the opportunity in all sectors (winds, solar and nuclear).
P.S: one page for winds, one page for Solar; and one page for nuclear.
Be sure that the paper submitted for this assignment is APA 6th. ED styled and formatted, including all references.
3. Discussion Assignment: Individually, now that you're half-way through the course, what have you learned about strategic planning that you did not know before? In what ways have you deepened your knowledge of strategic planning and implementation? In what ways has the SFL 5-step process assisted your work on the assignments completed thus far? In what ways can the SFL process assist you in completing the final team project?
** Please open the Student SFL Guide as well! **View Full Posting Details