To better understand the relationship between processes, actions, and results, match the PMBOK Guide areas to examples of project manager actions and results.
1. Review Michael Greer's "20 Key Project Manager Actions and Results." This article summarizes the actions that are required within each process, and the results that each action should produce.
2. On paper, trace Greer's 20 actions and results to the nine knowledge areas using the Project Management Processes as your template.
3. Decompose each process group, as depicted in the Guide down to its lowest activity.
4. Recommendation: Use a spreadsheet to do this exercise.
The PMBOK recognizes 42 processes that fall into five basic process groups and nine knowledge areas that are typical of almost all projects.
The five process groups are:
4. Monitoring and Controlling
Greer has already clearly aligned to these based on how he broken out the actions and results.
The expert examines correlate actions and results with project management processes.
Create a specific risk management process for a healthcare organization
See attached file for template.
Create a specific risk management process that can assist in responding:
To an error that may occur in a healthcare organization.
Use the information and steps on the Risk Management Plan Template to complete your paper.
Complete the Risk Assessment Questionnaire Template to assess the risk in the organization (if needed).
1. Create a specific risk management process that responds to an error that may occur in a health care organization, such as billing errors, falling in a hospital, wrong site surgery, a complaint, or a medication error.
2. Write a paper identifying, analyzing, responding to, and monitoring risks and opportunities involved in the process in the internal and external environment facing the enterprise.
3. Refer: Risk Management Plan and Risk Assessment Questionnaire templates to guide you in your paper.
4. Use the Strategic Objectives at Risk (SOAR) process when examining your process.
5. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
6. List all your references and source in APA formatView Full Posting Details