Select any company from any nation which is operating in the international/global market. This company can be your current employer or any other organization that you are familar with.
1. Describe the company's policies in selecting expartiate workers.
2. Based on what you read in the current module, evaluate the policies. Discuss the strengths and/or weakness of current practices adopted by the company.
3. Provide any recommendations for improvement.
Please click on the following link and read pages 1-12.
Now, go to the following link and read pages 1, 2, and 3 (Note: Be sure to ignore all references to quizzes, teamwork, and assignments in this online document. All your assignments will be posted in this classroom)
http://www.shrm.org/Education/hreducation/Documents/08-0753_HRM_Case_Study_SW_v3.pdf© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 19, 2018, 12:46 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Describe the company's policies in selecting expatriate workers.
The company's policies in selecting expatriate workers are that only the internal candidates should be selected. The purpose of this policy is that these workers can adopt the organization's values. The policy is that once the hotels are up and running the home country nationals can be recruited. The expatriate workers, especially the internal workers are not familiar with the language of the host country. The hotel feels that management vacancies should be filled as quickly as possible. The company has a good selection because existing managers are interested in working abroad.
2. Based on what you read in the current module, evaluate the policies. Discuss the ...
This solution gives you strong points concerning Corporate musical chairs