Summarizing findings from the previous assignments. In addition, develop a strategy for entering the Hong Kong market. Include a strategy for entering Hong Kong market. Be sure to include in your paper the following: A review of the various options to enter that country.
I need help with an introduction and the above statement for my paper. My previous papers were about:
(1) Analyzing two globalization trends. I chose outsourcing and global consumption patterns. This included:
? Identify the reasons for the trends.
? Identify non-North American countries affected by these trends.
? Explain how these countries are affected by these trends.
? Identify organizations/industries that are facilitating the trends.
(2) HSBC is the financial institution and Hong Kong is the host country and United Kingdom is the home country.
1. Comparing and contrasting the political and legal systems of the organization's home country with that of another country (host country) within the same geographical region.
2. Discuss the challenges and opportunities presented by the existing political and legal systems of the home country.
3. What ethical and social responsibility issues are faced by the organization in both of these countries?
(3) Evaluating various infrastructures and natural resources (airports and roads). Determine whether these infrastructures and the availability of natural resources pose challenges or opportunities to your chosen organization, and explain why.
1. Infrastructures and natural resources present within the home country (United Kingdom) (airports and roads).
2. Infrastructures and natural resources present within the host country (Hong Kong) (airports, roads).
3. Determine whether these infrastructures and the availability of natural resources pose challenges or opportunities to your chosen organization, and explain why.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 12:23 am ad1c9bdddf
An introduction tells the reader what is included in the paper, as well as the order to expect it. This is one way to write an introduction to your paper based on the information provided.
1. I need help with an introduction and the above statement for my paper. My previous papers were about:
This paper provides a summary of previous assignments. The first summary is of an analysis of two globalization trends, outsourcing and global consumption patterns, such as the reasons for the trends, non-North American countries affected by these trends, how these countries are affected by these trends and organizations/industries that are facilitating the trends. The second summary is about aspects of HSBC, a financial institution with the home country being United Kingdom and the host that of Hong Kong. Issues include such things as the political and legal systems invoked between the home and host countries, challenges and opportunities, as well as ethical and social responsibilities faced by both organizations (host and home). For HSBC, aspects of various infrastructures and natural resources are also evaluated. Finally, this paper includes various options and a specific strategy for entering the Hong Kong market.
First, as indicated in the Introduction, you will need to summarize findings from the previous assignments. In your posting, you provided the requirements for your previous papers, which I briefly summarized in the introduction; however, you will need to go through your previous papers and summarize your findings for each section i.e. infrastructures and natural resources within the host country, etc. It is more than just summarizing the requirements, it is asking you to summarize your findings.
You are also asked to develop a strategy for entering the Hong Kong market and include a review of the various options to enter that country. So let';s consider some information to consider for your overview of marketing strategies for your paper. This will also help you in developing your strategy to enter Hong Kong. Each strategy also involves a different level of risk, legal obligation. Perhaps some of these do not fit with your product, but I will include them all anyways (this material is taken exclusively from one source, which is referenced throughout)
1. Local office. This is a simple form of foreign direct investment where you would establish a local presence in one of several ways, such as through a brand office or representative, renting office space and hiring staff, which is sometimes only one individual. Advantages include:
? Greater control of marketing and distribution
? Direct contact with customers
? Improved credibility ...
Based on the questions posed, this solution assists in summarizing the paper.