General Electric : Relative performance analysis
1. the five-year average return.
2. Determine the average five-year average return in your industry
3. Identify three additional stocks in each industry and determine their five year average return.
4. Compare your selected security performance to those in the same industry and to the industry average.
5. Based on your findings, determine whether or not changes should be made to your investment portfolio.
Answer 1 to 4 are attached in the excel file.
Answer 5 is below:
General Electric Company (GE) is a diversified technology, media and financial services company. The Company's products and services include aircraft engines, ...
General Electric Company (GE) is a diversified technology, media and financial services company. The Company's products and services include aircraft engines, power generation, water processing, security technology, medical imaging, business and consumer financing, media content and industrial products. Over a period of last few years the market performance of the company has been declining due to poor economic environment. However, the company has done well to perform better when compared to industry average and some of its other competitors.
Explain the Difference Between the Chain and Sector Matrix Analysis
Business: Using the examples of the car and motoring industry, explain the difference between the chain and sector matrix analysis.View Full Posting Details