I need a computer hardware industry analysis including contents written below:
1. Industry profile
2. Industry size
3. Current development and trends
4. Key driving forces
5. Industry segmentetation
6. Segment analysis
7. Growth, market shares, ratios (top 5 companies)
8. External forces
10. Financial figures
As you know we cannot write your paper for you. I have however gotten you some ...
The solution presents 30 pages of single-spaced data with graphs and charts to provide an excellent basis of information with which to write a paper.
Dell Computers - which to focus a cumulative Global Business Plan
Introduce your product, company and country with a mission statement and objectives.
Next, briefly discuss the following: Much of this information is probably available in firms' annual report. -
1) Description of organization
2) Description of product/service
b. Mission statement for organization
c. Regional analysis
1) Brief political and economic history
2) Regional alliances
d. Country analysis
4) Business risk analysis
a) Political risks
b) Exchange risks
c) Market risks
5) Legal environment
6) Trade barriers and support
8) Ethical concerns
9) Entry strategy
a) Mode of entry-joint venture/joint ownership/foreign direct investment (FDI), etc.
b) Product or service description
c) SWOTT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, and trends) analysis
d) Differentiation and product modification
e) Product life cycle (PLC) issues
f) Market mix (4 Ps)
g) Strategic goals
10) Organization and human resource (HR) issues
11) IT & Research and development (R & D) strategy
12) Supply Chain Management
13) Timeline for implementation
14) Budget and cash flows - currency risk management and financing for your project
15) Feedback, accounting, and control - process profits and repatriation of funds
16) Exit strategy - evaluate divestiture of assets, handing over to joint venture partner, diversification, shutting down operation and contingencies for your global venture.
17) Conclusion - make recommendations to the viability of your business plan.