Consider the conflict between industrialized and developing nations. What are the root causes of economic conflict and how might international trade policies alleviate them?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 1, 2020, 7:06 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Difference in income levels leads to conflicts.
2. There is difference in environmental standards.
3. There are trade restrictions in place.
4. The labor in the developing nations is much cheaper than that found in developed countries.
5. The political ideology in ...
This solution gives you a detailed discussion on conflict between industrialized and developing countries