Create a table with two columns. In the first column, list individual interests that are affected by public policy decisions made by local, state, and federal government. These interests can be professional, economic, and/or social in nature. In the second column, draft a corresponding list of the groups or organizations that represent your individual interests. For instance, various professional or trade unions may represent your occupational interests. A "consumer watchdog" group may represent your interest as a paying customer.
Addresses the following questions:
1) How well do the identified groups or organizations represent your interests?
2) What means do these groups or organizations use to represent your interests?
3) Are there any instances in which your interests compete with one and another?
4) Are any of your interests protected at the expense of the general public?
Please see attached file.
Interests Group / Organization
Environment NGOs or Environmental activists
Consumer Consumer watchdog/ E- Markets
Marketing research organizations
Occupation Union/ Employee association
Supplier Vendor association/ E-Markets
Lobbying to government Industry Associations
Community relations Local Association
Shareholder SEC, Investor association, accounting bodies
Broader Interest Government
Legal Law related NGO
1) How well do the identified groups or organizations represent your interests? What means do these groups or organizations use to represent your interests?
Let us take each interest one by one:
They look at their satisfaction. Their satisfaction will be achieved by maximizing the wealth of the shareholder's value. Reports of corruption and the misuse of power in organizations have become prevalent in our society. Within organizations where some people are given official power over the important outcomes of others, abuse of power is likely to occur. ". For preventing frauds the SEC was created shortly after the "Great Depression. Moreover there are other accounting bodies such as FASB, GASB, IASC, and AICPA which is regulating for the benefit of the shareholder. But still lot of scope of improvement is ...
The solution examines an interest matrix as a compensation strategy.