1.) Explore the topic of interest rate determination and the popular theories that serve to explain how interest rates are determined. Utilize at least three unique references/sources, and contrast the components of each theory. Explain the shape of the yield curve using each of these theories. (500 Words)
2.) Explore the topic of executive compensation, seeking information on trends in the area.
Utilize at least three unique articles, summarize and contrast the content of each article. (500 Words)
Explain the behavioral and cognitive approaches to learning. Which is most relevant to training? Explain your answer.
The Behavioral Approach in Training
As the term implies, the "Behavioral" approach to training focuses on teaching learners how to do something. It focuses on observing behavior changes and contrast pre-training behavior with post-training behavior.
As an example, the behavioral approach to training will be used in the following situations:
• Teaching long-division
• Teaching medical technicians to draw blood from a patient
• Teaching someone to drive a 16-wheeler truck
• Teaching hotel workers to fold napkins, make beds
• Teaching a new employee to use the copier
• Teaching a new mechanic to fix an engine
• Teaching someone to speak a new language
The expert examines interest rate determinations and executive compensations.