Once individual annual budgets have been prepared, they are combined into a larger budget called the master budget. Some of the budgets included in the master budget are sales, purchases, operating expenses, capital, and cash budgets.
Choose a company in the manufacturing industry, and describe some items that one would expect to find on each of the above-listed individual budgets.
For these budgets you might find:
- Monthly or quarterly expected unit sales by product
- Expected prices per product
- Production levels by product
- Raw materials needed for each product
- Safety stock levels (ending inventory) required for each ...
Your tutorial gives you 27 ideas of what might be on these budgets, sorted by relevant budget. The posting does not actually compute or show a master budget (consult your text for this).