1. What is the point of company's trying to improve productivity?
2. Is automation a good way to do this? How does measuring ROI in automation justify productivity?
3. What is the problem with using $$ as part of a productivity measure?
4. What is inflation and what causes it?
What is the point of company's trying to improve productivity?
- To become more competitive and to increase profits
Is automation a good way to do this?
- Yes it is. Automation increases productivity by reducing the number of required ...