Please provide response with supporting references. Thank you.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 9:36 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Moral worth of an action is connected directly to the overall utility.
2. The action must lead to an increase of happiness and pleasure and not increase suffering or pain.
3. Moral worth is determined by the outcome.
4. Moral worth is determined by the satisfaction it produces;
1. Action is ethical only if it is according to that dictum
2. Action is ethical only if it is according to that maxim by which the accountant can also will that it would become a worldwide law.
3. Action is ethical only if it is in such a way that you always treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of any other, never simply as a means, but always at the same time as an end.
4. Action is moral only if you were through your rules a law-making member of a kingdom of ends.
THE ACCOUNTANT'S REASONING IS ORTHODOX SO IT RELATES TO DEONTOLOGY
1. Since the ...
This explanation provides you a comprehensive argument relating to accountants' moral reasoning
moral reasoning for accountants
Please respond with supporting reference.View Full Posting Details