1) Identify Audencia's (Management school in Nantes, France) different stakeholders and draw a map emphazing on their importance and on their commitment to the organization and to global responsibility.
2) Identify 5 priorities for Audencia in the field of global responsibility and propose concrete action plans for each priority.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 8:21 pm ad1c9bdddf
This solution identifies the key stakeholders involved in a business school and explains the influence and contributions of each party. It also lists and explains five priorities and an action plan for the school.
Ethical issues and social responsibility in doing business internationally.
1) What types of ethical issues has your company, or a company with which you are familiar, faced in doing business internationally? Include text concepts that relate to your example.
2) How are/were these ethical issues handled?
3) What are ethical and socially responsible issues that may be implied in the global perspective?
If you address a company with which you are familiar, please do not simply paste a URL nor paste verbiage from the web about the firm -- instead, explain the situation in your own words.View Full Posting Details