Using the current "amazon.com" Annual Report and SEC filings for the past two years, please analyze the following in 400 words :
Assess the role of ethics and compliance in "amazon.com" financial environment.
Describe the procedures that amazon.com has put in place to ensure ethical behavior.
Identify the processes amazon.com uses to comply with SEC regulations.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 9:35 pm ad1c9bdddf
The response addresses the queries posted in 604 words with references.
//In this paper, we attempt to analyze the role of ethics and compliance in the organization related to financial environment of Amazon.com. We also provide content of the procedure that Amazon.com uses to comply with SEC regulations.//
Amazon.com follows the code of conduct and ethics in the financial environment of the company. The ethics related to understanding of the financial statements and assessing & implementing policies to reduce the risks are followed by the organization. The employees of the company act ethically, lawfully and in the interest of the company. The employees, who accept whether their code of conduct or their co-workers complies with the code of conduct of the company, can directly contact to the administrator or legal Departments.
The employees of the company can also report suspected non-compliance as given in the ...
This response addresses the queries posed in 446 Words, APA References
1) I need help with providing a brief description of Amazon.com, its main business and operational activities and a short synopsis of the main developments of the company over the past few years.
I need to include the following:
• Current stock price of the company.
• Company sales/revenue for the past three years (e.g., 2010, 2011, 2012).
• Company profitability (net income) for the past three years.
• Total assets for the past three years.
• Total liabilities for the past three years.
• Owners' equity for the past three years.
• Other financial information you find relevant.
I need help developing a table for the above information.
2) I need help explaining why Amazon.com is popular with investors and shareholders. Is it profitability of the company over the last three years or something else?
3) I need help finding out information about Amazon.com's IPO.
• Is it a traditional IPO or and auction IPO?
• Is it profitable?
• How profitable is it?
• Are shareholders happy with the way Amazon.com sell their stock?
• Are they financially sound with the SEC?
4) I need help identifying success factors for a firm making the IPO decision.View Full Posting Details