Below is a table of data collected over a six-month period in a local grocery store. Construct a Pareto analysis of the data and determine the percentage of total complaints represented by the two most common categories.
Stock Condition 170
Product Request 105
Product Quality 87
All other 71
Service Level 55
Price Marking 45
Checkout Queue 33
Step-by-step Guide in Pareto Chart construction.
1. Arrange the data from highest to lowest.
2. Compute for the cumulative data and ...
The solution contains a spreadsheet file utilizing a Pareto Chart in identifying complaints that need to be prioritized.
Riordan supply chain and operational design
Riordan Supply-Chain and Operational Design Analysis Pt.1
• Ch. 9 Quality
• Previous Assignment Information
• Riordan Simulation
• Project Requirements (Dr. Tom)
Writing Tense: 3rd Person (He, She, They, or It)
Writing Style: Expository (Explain, Review, and Describe - Be Objective - Avoid Personal Opinions)
Minimum Word Count for the Assignment: Between 450 - 600 total words
Answer the following discussion points with operational concepts presented within the course material.
• Determine Riordan's manufacturing strategy (Chase, Level, or combination) and explain its benefits.
• Describe how lean production principles may be used to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the supply chain process
• Create an analysis-based process flow diagram for the existing versus the proposed supply-chain and operational processes
Assignment Quality Requirements
• Includes an active attempt to present the information in a clear, and concise manner
• Includes one or more supporting citations for each discussion point. The primary supporting citation must be from the course text, and or, course support documents.
• Includes external support citations from a minimum of two peer-reviewed journal articles less than 5-years old. The supporting article references satisfy the writing requirements for conducting research beyond the course material.
(Basic definitions and concepts not cited from the course text and support materials will result in points deducted from the overall assignment score.)
• Formatted based on the standard APA citation rules
• Submitted through the Plagiarism Checker/Grammarly Tools and demonstrate a reasonable attempt to correct quality issues
• Reviewed and adjusted per writing requirements in the course Instructor