This is a continuation to posting 89779.
Update response: Specifically, here is what I'm looking for:
- In terms of the Environmental scan, provide a thorough discussion of Pfizer's environmental landscape. Discuss at least two competitors as well as current and possible future customer base. Consider possible risk factors.
- Describe the two opportunities selected in week one in terms of Pfizer's marketplace. Adequately describe the alignment between the opportunities selected and organization's strategy and goals. Describe the opportunities and how each is aligned to corporate strategies and goals. Provide a detailed discussion of how these opportunities can maximize profit and revenue. Projects the business, market place, cost or other advantages to be gained by successful completion of the project.
- Provide a high level outline of the project review process used to select this project. Clearly identify the process used to select this project. Identify the process used to select this project over other potential projects including key components of the selection methodology and priorities. Evaluate elements of selection criteria that might have been included but were not and why not.
- Determine how the project will move from the current state products or services to the future state. In short, provide a Technology Road Map with major steps along the way. Discuss the feasibility of breaking the project into separate projects and how these would be prioritized. Please address current technologies, and identify future technologies, successfully and logically tying the current to the future in an executable progression. Discuss feasibility of segmenting the project into multiple sub-projects, and how these would be prioritized. Discuss general approach for developing solution. You should tie the current technologies used and how the project will provide a logical, identifiable set of steps to the technology initiative. Clearly address feasibility of breaking the project into sub-projects and how these sub-projects might be prioritized. Adequately discuss and justify the general approach that might be taken to develop the solution (i.e. develop in-house, off-the-self, outsource, combination, etc.). Assess the competitive landscape for other strategies as used by competitors or others in the industry & defend the chosen path.
- In terms of Analysis methodologies used, describe at least one analysis methodology from list provided and justify your selection. Include alternative methodologies based on research.
- Finally, provide a summary which adequately summarizes your findings. Include brief overview, pros (advantages), cons (disadvantages), etc.
In terms of the Environmental scan, provide a thorough discussion of Pfizer's environmental landscape. Discuss at least two competitors as well as current and possible future customer base. Consider possible risk factors.