This was our third and final run of the PDA simulation using the strategy devised from our module three results.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 11:40 pm ad1c9bdddf
This was our third and final run of the PDA simulation using the strategy devised from our module three SLP results. My final score for this run turned out to be the lowest of all three runs at $1,060,425,907 compared to my original of $1,124,973,496 and the second attempt at $1,200,621,487. Again, my score did not even get close to the top 500 scores. In the last module I had made the comment that I didn't feel that the Research and Development (R&D) money made any difference. But after looking at the summary comments and my dollar totals, I'm thinking that these percentages may have had a negative influence on my overall profits. I wanted to pull back and take a more "big picture" approach for this round, but I was stuck into keeping too close of an eye on the X7. Wanting to pull this models performance up and into the green quickly, I lost sight on the X6, the potentially most profitable model in the inventory. As I hit 100% saturation ...
This was our third and final run of the PDA simulation using the strategy devised from our module three SLP results.
My score, compared to last modules run, was a 22% drop. As my R&D funds were pretty consistent from the last run, concentrating on the X7, I attribute the minor successes of the first two runs to lowering prices in order to stimulate more sales.
Given one more go at this simulation, I feel that had I merged a better weighted R&D strategy along with the pricing strategy I implemented in this modules simulation