In case solution 624068
Can you please look over the background ,assignment and solution on this case? I didn't see Assignment Expectations of the report written Danny Wilco (Below)
The report should thoroughly address these aspects in depth and breadth:
• Problem situation: clearly elucidate the problem situation at EBBD
• Assumptions: what are the assumptions that need to be made and your critical evaluation
• Solution: What is your solution for Order Quantities? Discuss how you developed the Solver solution. Keep in mind that your audience is not too technical and do not need a lot of detail on this.
o Make sure you attach the Excel file.
o You should refer to the Excel file when necessary.
• Recommendations: what do you propose for EBBD in terms of using this method in the future and for the other product lines?
• Justification & Explanation: clear reasoning as to why the recommendations were made
• Writing style & Organization: well-formed sentences and paragraphs, well organized with flow of reason, and good use of language that pertain to concepts and terminology
• Use of references & citations
Thanks© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 8:25 am ad1c9bdddf
I've highlighted the assignment expectations in the report. As for Writing style & Organization, that is not something that can be directly addressed, and is instead incorporated throughout the report. Please note that I did not use any references when writing this report; however, I have included a couple if you are interested in learning how Optimization works.
Report to Danny Wilco
To: Danny Wilco
Subject: Quarterly Ordering Decisions
The problem situation at EBBD:
The Import Beer product line consists of 10 products. I have developed an optimization model using the Import Beer line as a test case. The model has been presented as an Excel file, and uses the following information:
• Inventory holding costs (supplied by Accounting)
• Product costs (supplied by Accounting)
• Price markups (supplied by Accounting)
• Quarterly forecast demand for each product
• Annual holding cost rate (4%)
• Max cap (190)
• Inflation ...
The expert examines optimizing inventory and transportation EBBD problems. The solution is answered in 576 words. A Word file with the report, and an Excel file with the necessary computations are attached.