Please create an outline of learning tools with regards to the following topics:
- Note taking during class
- Note taking while reading
- Ways I will prepare for tests
- Strategies I will use when taking tests
I am going to outline some ideas for each of the bullet points you gave below.
Note taking during class
- Take notes on the main topics during the class
- Use bullet points under each main topic to organize the ideas
- Use a highlighter to remind yourself of the most important elements your professor covered during the class
An example - Let's say the topic is an overview of the project life cycle in project management. Your first topic might be the first phase in the cycle, which is "Integrating". Then under Integrating, you might put ideas like "project charter included" and then perhaps do a brief description of what the project charter is.
Note taking while ...
Exploring an outline of learning tools regarding note taking during class, note taking while reading, preparing for tests and strategies to be used while taking tests. Over 490 words