1. Summarize your current level of responsibility and decision- making ability in your company. What role do you play in your organization's strategy? What are your career goals for the next five years? What steps do you see yourself taking to achieve these goals? How will an MBA from UNC Kenan-Flagler help you reach these goals?
2. What are your primary strengths? What aspects of yourself would you like to strengthen and improve? What do you hope to learn during the MBA Program that will help you refine your strengths and minimize your weaknesses?
3. MBA students learn a great deal from both faculty and their classmates. At UNC Kenan-Flagler, they are expected to contribute by interacting with classmates and faculty in teams and in the virtual classroom. How will you differentiate yourself from your classmates? Provide examples of your professional experiences that will help distinguish you from your classmates and will provide valuable insights for them.
4. (Optional) What would you like to tell us that would help us to evaluate your application? Or, what unique personal qualities or life experiences outside of work distinguish you from other applicants?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 4, 2020, 1:36 am ad1c9bdddf
Obviously I have no personal knowledge of your goals and strengths, weaknesses, etc., nor do I have knowledge of your school. Therefore, I am providing some personal thoughts and general thoughts as to what an MBA student would want.
1. Summarize your current level of responsibility and decision- making ability in your company.
Since I don't know where you work, I provide the following: My level of responsibility and decision making in my current organization is quite in depth. I am required to oversee other employees in their duties while at the same time maintaining my own duties on a daily basis. I also must ensure that clients are properly cared for on a daily basis and must maintain many financial duties.
What role do you play in your organization's strategy?
In my organization's strategy, my role is to ensure that all strategies are accomplished. I must work with other team members and management to ensure that strategies are achieved. My role is to ensure that clients understand and see the value in our business. To do this, I must maintain constant contact with the client and address any needs or concerns that they have.
What are your career goals for the next five years?
(I am providing information according t what I would assume you might want for this one) My career goals in the next five years would be to become a supervising manager in my organization. I also would like the opportunity to have promotional opportunities.
The current level of responsibility and decision-making ability is examined.