Create a case study using the attached files.
The Keyboard Company is a medium sized manufacturing firm supplying computer knowledge to many national computer manufacturers. The company has experienced rapid growth since its beginning and is now moving into advanced electronics from the electro-mechanically assembly of the past. At one of the company's meetings it was decided that to achieve the "organizational excellence" the company was seeking, they should start an internal OD consulting group. The company ran an ad in the Wall Street Journal and the president of the company, along with a consultant, selected four young MBA's. These four and one young internal prospects from human resources formed the OD group...
See attached files for full problem description.
Please see response attached, which is also presented below. I hope this helps. Good luck with your studies and take care.
Case Analysis Form
1. Organization Structural Issues_____________________________________
2. Relationships amongst roles______________________________________
1. Resistance to change______________________________________________
2. Middle managers not involved in decision making______________________
Based on the attached case, this solution explains a case study analysis, including the main points of the case fitting the potential problems to solutions.
EBay Fine Tune Case Study Analysis
1. Contrast eBay's original business model with its latest proposed business model.
2. What are the problems that eBay is currently facing? How is eBay trying to solve these problems?View Full Posting Details