Business Research Methods - Additional questions
1. Who is your ultimate customer when writing a research proposal?
2. How does your customer impact your research proposal?
3. What were some of the most important ideas you learned about Research from this week's study? How might you apply something you learned at work or in your personal or business life?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 1:15 am ad1c9bdddf
At the time of writing a research proposal, the ultimate customer of the research is the management, which is going to solve a problem through research. If the research issue is social, the ultimate customer is the society.
Impact of the ...
The solution examines business research methods. The customer and impact for the proposal is determined.
Marketing Research Plan - Doogie Dinner
Marketing Research Plan
Focus of the Marketing Research Plan
Selected: Doggie Dinner
2. Research your selected project to assess competitive marketing strategies of the chosen segment such as products, pricing, placement, and promotion. In your assessment, include recent estimates of economic factors, including sales and market share, and physical factors, such as size, corporate headquarters, and divisional structure. In other words, get to know your firm-who they are, what they are doing, how well they are doing, and characteristics of the marketplace.
3. Prepare a preliminary proposal, 2-3 pages in length, for a marketing research project for your selected firm, and submit for grading in Week Three. Review Exhibit 6-6: Modules to Include in Proposals on page 143 of Marketing Research and include the following sections in your proposal:
? Overview of the research issue that will be studied
? Problem, or questions, that will be addressed
? Why the problem or questions are important
? General outline how the research will be conducted including method of data collection and analysis (research design)
? Expected findings
? Principal investigator (you)