Can someone help with "outlining the protocol for performance service agreements greater than 1 Million projects" for contractors? Please outline all the points in the protocol and provide some new ideas.
It should include what is required before developing a performance service agreement for contractor greater than a 1 Million project.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 10:12 am ad1c9bdddf
Performance service agreement or performance guarantee contracts between project sponsor and contractor should outline various clauses and terms, in addition to the basic terms and conditions related directly to the deliverable. For example, if the project is to deliver an enterprise wide ERP software, the terms and conditions would include detailed list of functionality covered by the software, conditions related to delivery schedule, cost, conditions related to testing, employee training, maintenance and support, etc.
Apart from these clauses, the performance service agreement should cover exemptions or situations, which would not affect the terms and conditions of the contract. For example, non-performance, which may occur to events such as natural calamities (floods, earthquake, etc.), should be specifically included in order to protect contractors from payment cuts which may occur due to events beyond the control of the contractor.
Performance service agreement should be specific, but at the same time, should provide adequate flexibility to the contractor to deliver the agreed deliverable via innovative and creative approaches. In other words, even though performance service agreement is established to provide a defined framework for ...
This solution discusses the points that should be included in performance service agreements.
Managing B2B Relationships
Run the simulation, and then answer the following questions
1. What were the critical types of information that you considered in making your selection among the component suppliers to participate in the private exchange?
2. How do you deal with a key component supplier that you want in the private exchange but that refuses to share in the integration cost to set up the exchange?
3. In the third cycle of this simulation in which you were managing the demand side integration, what analysis did you use to optimize the number of clients among the customer categories to maximize your revenue subject to the budget constraint?
4. Discuss B2B from a legal, ethical and regulatory perspective.
5. Were the e-Business operations aligned with the corporate strategy> Explain your rationale.
OPEN ATTACHMENTS WITH INTERNET EXPLORERView Full Posting Details