Describe an effective decision-making process from a workplace. This process could have taken place within your department/team or at the organizational level. Focus on describing the process, rather than the actual decision or the results of that decision. Why was this decision-making process effective for your department/team or organization?
Identify at least two effects on organizational or team performance that result from this type of decision-making.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 2, 2020, 5:45 am ad1c9bdddf
Hello! I have entered the solution to your request. There are no references as this was asked from a personal view.
If you need any further assistance with this, please let me know.
Effective decisions are made when an effective decision-making process is followed. The process is as follows:
1) Identify what is causing the issue.
- You need to identify what is causing a problem that has arisen. A good example would be 'sales are down' - why is that happening?
- It could be the product is not popular anymore
- Customer service is not "doing their job"
- There is not enough product available.
2) Determine what the solution should be:
The problem is identified. Let's say it is because there is not enough product available and customer service cannot provide an instant order and need to back-order the ...
This solution briefly describes the process of effective decision-making. It also gives a personal view of an effective decisions made in an organization.