Using the data in the table, complete the following
· Draw a network diagram
· Perform the forward and backward pass : determine the ES, EF, LS and LF dates
· Determine and identify the critical path
· What is the duration of the project ? Which activities have a float ?
· Develop a profile of the amounts to be spent per month based on your project schedule
· What is the total project budget at completion
Activity Predecessor Duration Total Cost
A - 5 $5,000
B - 10 10,000
C A, B 7 7,000
D C 12 12,000
E D 15 15,000
F D, E 12 12,000
G C, F 8 8,000
I E, G 9 9,000
J I 10 10,000
Draw a network diagram, perform the forward and backward pass to determine the ES, EF, LS and LF dates, determines and identifies the critical path, calculates the duration of the project, identifies the activities that have a float, develops a profile of the amounts to be spent per month based on the project schedule and calculates total project budget at completion.
Program Evaluation Review Technique / Critical Path Method : Network, Critical Path, and Analysis
Consider the following project network with times in weeks ( PERT and CPM )
a. Identify the critical path.
b. How long will it take to complete the project?
c. Can activity B be delayed without delaying the project? If so, by how many weeks?
d. Can activity F be delayed without delaying the project? If so, by how many weeks?