A relevant article: http://wehner.tamu.edu/mgmt.www/v-buenger/466/Coke_and_Pepsi.pdf
1. Discuss Coke and Pepsi's current situation.
2. Discuss how Coke has been a leader in the cola wars and Pepsi a follower.
3. Discuss how Pepsi has been a leader in the cola wars and Pepsi a follower.
4. Discuss the direction of the cola industry in the 21st century.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 1:07 am ad1c9bdddf
Hello. I provide the following to assist you after reviewing the link you provided.
1. Discuss Coke and Pepsi's current situation: Cola sales seem to have plateaued. However, because of the market and the fact that consumers seem to want other products, which the cola industries have achieved, such as coffee, teas, and waters. Pepsi and Coke are still enthralled in the Cola wars and I think they will be for some time. Because of the slow down in consumers purchasing pure "cola" products, both Coke and Pepsi have made attempts and are succeeding in other forms, such as bottlers, distribution, and also rival brands. Furthermore, both are attempting to decrease the costs of their products by using refundable glass packaging and smaller bottles.
2. Discuss how Coke has been a leader in the cola wars and Pepsi a follower: ...
This solution investigates how Coke and Pepsi lead and follower each other in turn in the soft drink wars. 564 words total.