Compare and contrast two pricing methods and explain why you think they would be similar or different. What is the appropriate pricing method and why for branded products such as a Media Distributor (e.g. Netflix) and Aspirin.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 10:56 am ad1c9bdddf
Aspirin and Netflix are currently both pricing their products based on market oriented pricing. The companies are setting their prices based upon analysis and research of the market place, determining how their competition is pricing their products, and responding with a similar strategy.
Netflix has offered different price strategies in the past. At one point, Netflix was involved in penetration pricing, in which the company was setting the price low in an effort to gain more customers. The company was relatively new, and interested in competing against cable companies and ...
THis solution compare and contrasts two pricing methods and explains the similarities and differences. It recommends the most appropriate for Netflix and aspirin. Includes reference
Hypothesis Test: Choosing the Appropriate Test
1. When to use a t-test and when to use a z-test for one-sample analysis? Give Example.
2. When to use a t-test and when to use a z-test for two-sample analysis? Give Example.
3 When is an independent t-test used as opposed to dependent t-test? Give Example.
4. When is ANOVA used? Which follow up tests are used under which and under which circumstances when there is a difference? Give Example.
5. When is a factorial ANOVA used? Give Example.
6. When is a chi square test appropriate? Give Example.
7. When does linear regression versus multiple regression apply? Give Example.View Full Posting Details