See file attached for tables to be completed.
Mostert Music Company had the following transactions in March:
1. Sold instruments to customers for $10,000; received $6,000 in cash and the rest on account.
The cost of the instruments was $7,000
2. Purchased $4,000 of new instruments inventory; paid $1,000 in cash and owed the rest on account.
3. Paid $600 in wages for the month.
4. Received a $200 bill for utilities that will be paid in April.
5. Received $1,000 from customers as deposits on orders of new instruments to be sold to the customers in April.
Complete the following statements:
O'Shea Enterprises started the 2002 accounting period with $30,000 of assets (all cash), $18,000 of liabilities, and $4,000 of common stock. During the year, O'Shea earned cash revenues of $48,000, paid cash expenses of $32,000, and paid a cash dividend to stockholders of $2,000. O'Shea also acquired $10,000 of additional cash from the sale of common stock and paid $6,000 cash to reduce the liability owed to a bank.
a. Prepare an income statement, statement of changes in stockholders' equity, period-end balance sheet, and statement of cash flows for the 2002 accounting period.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com July 21, 2018, 5:36 pm ad1c9bdddf
The solution contains income statement, statement of changes in shareholders' equity, Balance sheet and statement of cash flow