When Courtney Tybee prepared a process value analysis for her company, she identified the following primary activities.
Identify the value-adding activities.
1. Production scheduling
2. Customer follow-up
3. Materials moving
4. Product Inspection
5. Engineering design
6. Product marketing
7. Product sales
8. Materials storage
1. Production scheduling - value adding
2. Customer follow-up - non value adding
3. Materials moving - non value adding
4. Product Inspection - value adding
5. Engineering design - value adding
6. Product marketing - value adding
7. Product sales - value adding
8. Materials storage - non value ...
The expert identifies value-adding activities from a list.