1) Why must particles be extremely small to demonstrate brownian movement?
2) What is the difference between molecular motion and diffusion?
3) If you immerse your hand in distilled water for 15 minutes, will you cells lyse? why or why not?
4) How do cells such as algae and protists avoid lysis in fresh water?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 4:35 am ad1c9bdddf
1) Particles need to be small to demonstrate brownian motion because large particles inside a fluid would experience a lot more friction and collisions with other particles that ...
In this solution we explore 4 questions regarding different aspects of brownian motion and diffusion.