AP Bio: Preparation of Human Chromosome Spreads- Kit 4
1. Specify the location and function of the centromere.
2. a) Name the three types of chromosomes found in human cells based on the location of the centromere.
b) Which type is not found in human cells?
3. Why is it necessary to expose the cells to hypotonic solution when preparing cells for karyotyping?
4. Define the role of histones in the chromosomes.
5. Explain the difference between an aneuploid cell and a diploid cell.
6. During which stage of mitosis are the chromosomes in their most condensed state and thus best suited for karyotyping?
7. Describe the role of amniocentesis?
8. What test gives results of chromosomal abnormalities after 8 weeks of pregnancy?
9. a) What chromosome abnormality is caused by an extra autosome (trisomy)?
b) What chromosome abnormality is caused by an extra sex chromosome?
c) What chromosome abnormality is caused by a missing sex chromosome (monosomy)?
I need HELP answering questions on DESCRIPTIVE STATISTICS
I need your HELP with my research paper on the salary of the baseball players. these are the questions I need HELP with:
1.Examing the measures of central tendency.
2. Display the discriptive statistical data using graphic and tabular techniques.
3. Which measures are the most appropriate from which to draw conclusions based on the parameters of baseball salaries? Explain your answer?
Can your answers be in paragraphs and can you give me the sources.
Since you did an OUTSTANDING job helping me with my previous problem I would like for you to HELP me with the above.View Full Posting Details