Use the "Public Perceptions" dataset attached. The county government is interested in determining if there is a difference in perceptions based on people that have utilized the county services in the past year and those that have not.
Please complete the following:
One-sample T-Test: Conduct a T-Test to determine if there is a bias in the sample. Provide this information in a contingency table and recommend any changes as appropriate.
T-test for Independent Samples:
Conduct a t-test for independent samples to determine if respondents' assessment of County government service delivery differed between those who had contact with the County in the last year versus those who did not.
Individuals that were asked this information reported on timeliness, helpfulness, etc. of government employees even when they had not had such contact. Describe meaning of data.
APA formatted word document. Length of 2 pages. Focus on Tables with only 1-2 paragraphs of discussion.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:50 am ad1c9bdddf
Please see the attachments.
Please note that this is not a hand in ready solution. The solution ...
This solution provides step by step calculations for testing a hypothesis. Formula for the calculation and interpretations of the results are also included.
Journal Article Review (Statistics)
Answer the question according to the attached article (Branding smartphone industry.pdf)
1) What is the main hypothesis / question posed by this study ?
2) Why is it an important question to ask/investigate ?
3) Describe the study design (e.g. cross-sectional, longitudinal, etc.)
4) What was the sample size?
5) What are the main independent and dependent variable (for the main hypothesis of interest?)
6) How were the independent and dependent variables measured? Give the measurement instrument used and the type of data (e.g. nominal, ordinal, continuous, etc.)
7) What aspects of their statistical analyses did you NOT understand? Write down unfamiliar terms or points of confusion
(please give suggestion on this one)